Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I know... I know...

That title actually refers to a couple different things... I know... I know... I haven't posted a new blog in a long time! I try to tell myself that not much has been going on, but that makes it seem like the blogs I did earlier were REALLY important or something... :) Also, I know... I know... the "Special K Challenge" is a major marketting gimmick but... me, Greta and my mom are doing it anyways! As I've realized over the past couple days, not as many people are aware of it as I thought. Basically, you only eat Special K product for breakfast, lunch and 2 snacks and have a normal dinner. (which for me has meant Skyline one night and lasagna last night...hmmm maybe not what they meant when they said "normal") So, for breakfast Greta and I have 2 waffles with lite syrup and fruit (strawberries today), then around 10.30 we have a snack. I usually have a snack bar but today I had a package of their multigrain crackers. All of it is portioned to be 90 calories for the snack. Then, for lunch we have 1 cup of Red Berries cereal and some more fruit and some carrot sticks. Then, at 3:00 (8 min ago) I had a "Chocolately Drizzle" snack bar. That drizzle is a very mere drizzle too! The plan is to do it for 2 weeks and this is day 3 so we'll see! I think we can make it! Being able to eat a normal dinner really makes it easier! Supposedly you can lose 6lbs in 2 weeks. We'll see :)

No comments: