Monday, January 19, 2009

My Zone

So, lately (as Adam puts it) I've been nesting... not the "nesting" that happens when you are having a baby but some other kind that I've invented when you suddenly, after 5 years of working somewhere, decide your desk area needs some sprucing up :) It's gone beyond that too where I've actually taken great care to organize my drawers and file cabinets that no one even sees! I think maybe I've just really come to realize that this is the job I'll most likely have till I don't have to work anymore so why not make my little office zone more appealing to me? Plus, I don't have my own office so this zone I create is all I have. I got some new trays to hold some paperwork for Christmas from my mom, a really cute desk calendar from Jen, and just this weekend I added the two 3-ring binders in the cute patterns. It's starting to look pretty cute :) I'm still on a mission to find some stacking trays (I'm thinking white) to take the place of a tower 7 trays high I have right now now that is black. An awesome website for cute office stuff is seejanework.com
(The mouse pad is a gift from my boss...kinda tricky to replace) :) (The tower on the left is what I want to replace so it is white...)
(I want a new basket too now that I see this picture!)

1 comment:

Jules said...

cute!!! ...awww i just bought some file folders yesterday and now i wish i hadn't gone for the ugly walmart brand! haha